Our office offers you a friendly and relaxing environment for your appointment. To take a virtual tour click here. We'll meet your needs and help you achieve the beautiful, healthy smile you have always wanted.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Your first visit will include a full dental examination, during which we will evaluate your oral health. You will have the opportunity to express concerns about your smile and ask any questions. If you do not have up-to-date x-rays, we will take x-rays so that we can properly diagnose any issues that cannot be seen by the naked eye. X-rays are useful for noting the condition of the jaw, sinuses, teeth and tissue below the gum line. These images are crucial for providing comprehensive dental care that effectively addresses your unique needs. We will also take digital photos of your teeth, which will allow you to more clearly understand your specific needs.
Once your exam is complete, we can prescribe treatment and schedule your next appointment. Often, your first visit will include your cleaning. However, if it’s been a while since you last had your teeth cleaned, you may need to be scheduled for a longer visit at a later time.
WHAT TO BRING
- A completed and signed copy of your "Patient Registration/Medical Information" form
- A list of dental questions or concerns that you may have, such as past experiences or anxieties
- A list of all medicines you are currently taking, with dosages
- Dental insurance information, including your insurance card, social security number, and a valid form of identification
- A method of payment for your visit
- Review our "Financial policies" and "HIPPA" form
During treatment we only allow the patient in the back. Safety is a priority and having additional persons in the dental treatment rooms is an unnecessary health risk. With the small size of the treatment rooms and the aerosol mist generated during treatment it is best for everyone to only have the patient being treated in the treatment room. Additionally, we are not equipped, nor do we want to take on the responsibility of supervising any children while their parent or guardian is being seen. We appreciate your understanding and ask that you make arrangements accordingly.